In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information and Electronic Commerce, our website is owned by Tamagit.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
This Data Protection Information provides information on the processing of your personal data whenever you visit our website in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”).
Scope of data protection
This Data Protection Information applies to the use of the website Tamagit.com.
Controller for processing personal data
Unless otherwise specified in this Data Protection Information, the Controller for the processing of your personal data is Tamagit:
Please send any questions concerning data protection to: email@example.com
This Data Protection Information is based on the following terms under data protection law, which we have defined to facilitate understanding.
- GDPRmeans Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Recipientmeans a natural person or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular enquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by the public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
- Personal datameans any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Examples of personal data: Name, contact details, IP addresses.
- Controllermeans the natural person or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
- Processingmeans any operation or set of operations which is on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
If you visit our website in order to find out about contemporary art jewelry without transferring information to us (purely for informational purposes), we process your personal data for the following purposes and by virtue of the following legal bases:
We process your personal data that are technically necessary to allow us to provide our websites to you and to guarantee stability and security when you visit our websites.
Google Analytics Opt-out:
You can prevent the processing of your usage data (including your IP address) by Google Analytics generally, by downloading and installing the browser add-on available at the following link:
In accordance with the GDPR, you may demand at any time that we:
- provide you with information on your personal data that we process (Art. 15 GDPR),
- rectify any of your personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- erase (Art. 17 GDPR), restrict (Art. 18 GDPR) and/or export (Art. 20 GDPR) any of your personal data stored on our systems.
Please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you exercise these rights against us, we will process your personal data in order to respond to your request.
The provisions of this Data Protection Information shall apply in the version in force at the time our websites are visited.
We reserve the right to supplement and modify the content of this Data Protection Information. The updated Data Protection Information applies from the time, in which it was published on our websites.
We will inform you promptly of these additions and modifications on our websites and, if we already have your contact information on file, will inform you via email or by post. You have the opportunity to inspect, print out and store the modified Data Protection Information at any time.