City of wine pendant, brooch or object – JUANJO GARCIA
tax & shipment cost incl.
- Name of the artist: Juanjo Garcia
- Name of the piece: City of wine
- Tamagit reference: Art Jewelry Forum City of wine
- Edition: One-of-a-kind
- Type of piece: Brooch, pendant or object
- Materials used: wood, copper, silver, resin, paper, LED electric circuit
- Dimensions (heights, width, depth): 120 x 100 x 30 mm
- Statement:This unique necklace/brooch by the artist Juanjo García Martín plays with the light and the profound emotion of a stained-glass window that hasn’t been illuminated. The red stands for pain, passion, heart, sunset, wine—multiple life lines that create a whole. The object re-creates a little installation that invites anyone to interact with it, to play with it, and to establish a personal relationship with it. Inspired by the rural life and the people there who work and live by the sweat of their brows, this “juicy” piece is the artistic expression of life itself: pain, effort, passion, persistence.