Dividing wall with cat II brooch/object – XAVIER MONCLUSREQUEST INFORMATION
tax & shipment cost incl.
- Name of the artist: Xavier Monclús
- Name of the piece: Paret mitgera amb moix II / Dividing wall with cat
- Tamagit reference: #019
- Edition: One-of-a-kind
- Series: Architectures
- Type of piece: Brooch / object
- Dimensions: 48 x 47 x 9 mms
- Weight: 35gr
- Materials used: Silver, oxydised silver, enamel
- Statement:. Xavier Monclús’ artwork reflects everyday and playful universes in a very particular way. His jewels are miniatures framed in his intimacy. The artist interacts and establishes silent dialogues with his environment: his beloved Menorca-style architecture, nature (animals), objects and / or other gadgets. Since his artistic inflection, Monclús’ jewelry is now less explicit and tends to abstraction although he has not completely discarded to use narrative elements.