A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can check the user’s previous activity.
Its main functions are:
Take control of users: When a user enters their username and password, a cookie is stored so that they do not have to be entered for each page of the server. However, a cookie does not identify only one person, but a combination of computer-browser-user.
Get information about the user’s browsing habits, among others.
This website uses its own cookies
If you are unsure about what type and browser version you use to access the internet:
For Windows: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option.
For Mac: With the sale of the browser open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About …’ option.
How to manage cookies in Windows
- Click the Chrome Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click on “Show advanced options …”
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content Settings …” button.
- In the “Cookies” section, you can configure the following options: Delete cookies, block or allow cookies by default, include cookies exceptions from specific domains or websites.
- See Google Chrome Help for more details.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and 8.0
- Click the “Tools” button and then “Internet Options”.
- Click the “Privacy” tab, and then move the slider to an intermediate position between the top and bottom ends so that they do not block or allow all cookies.
- Click on “Sites”.
- In the “Website address” box, type the address of a website, and then click “Block” or “Allow.”
- As you type, a list of the web pages you have visited will appear. If you click on an item in the list, it will be displayed in the Address box of the website.
- When finished, click “OK”.
- Return the slider to its original position and click “OK.”
- You can consult Windows Help for more information
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button and select “Options”.
- Select the “Privacy” panel.
- In “Firefox you can:” choose “Use custom settings for history”.
- Check the “Accept cookies” option to activate them, and uncheck them to deactivate them.
- If you do not want to receive cookies from teas uncheck “Accept third party cookies”.
- You can consult the help of Mozilla for more information
- Click “Safari” at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
- Click on “Privacy”.
- In the “Block cookies” section select one of the following options as you are interested: “Advertising and third parties”, “Always”, or “Never”.
- Click “Settings” at the top of the browser window and select ‘Options’.
- Then select the tab “Advanced” and in the list on the left select “Cookies”.
- Then select “Accept Cookies”.
- You have three options according to your preference: “Accept cookies.