tax & shipment cost incl.
- Name of the artist: Xavier Monclús
- Name of the piece: Paret mitgera amb moix I / Dividing wall with cat
- Tamagit reference: #018
- Edition: One-of-a-kind
- Series: Architectures
- Type of piece: Brooch / object
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 10 mms
- Weight: 40 gr
- Materials used: Silver, oxydised silver, enamel
- Statement:. Xavier Monclús’ artwork reflects everyday and playful universes in a very particular way. His jewels are miniatures framed in his intimacy. The artist interacts and establishes silent dialogues with his environment: his beloved Menorca-style architecture, nature (animals), objects and / or other gadgets. Since his artistic inflection, Monclús’ jewelry is now less explicit and tends to abstraction although he has not completely discarded to use narrative elements.
Showing 13–24 of 52 results